William Shakespeare

Siempre me siento feliz... Sabes por qué? Porque no espero nada de nadie; esperar siempre duele.
Los problemas no son eternos, siempre tienen solución, lo único que no se resuelve es la muerte.
La vida es corta, por eso ámala, se feliz y siempre sonríe, solo vive intensamente.

lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on. 
When I sit alone, come get a little known but I need more than myself this time. 
Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on when I lay it on, come get to play it on all my life to sacrifice.

Hey oh...listen what I say oh
I got your hey oh, now listen what I say oh

When will I know that I really can't go
to the well once more - time to decide on.
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside. 
Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride, well it's killing me, what do I really need - all that I need to look inside.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario